- Extends limited on-chip Flash memory allowing Quad-SPI memory to be seen as an internal memory.
- Allows code execution (XIP mode) from Quad-SPI Flash memory.
- Supports SIOO mode also named Continuous-read mode by some memory manufacturers for higher execution performance.
Extended size for data storage
- Memory-mapped mode allows Quad-SPI memory to be accessed autonomously by any AHB or AXI master.
- 32-bits address mode enables the possibility to address up to 4-Gbyte Quad-SPI memory size.
Since STM32F411CEU6 chip is too expensive, due to the cost and customer demand.
We decided to use AT32F403ACGU7 as the new version of blackbill, with higher performance, larger memory and more affordable price.
However, we will still produce boards equipped with STM32F411CEU6, but we need to wait until the chip is at a suitable price.
WeAct STM32H7 STM32H743 STM32H743VIT6 STM32 Board 2M Flash 1M RAM Learning Board Development board
STM32H743VI, High-performance and DSP with DP-FPU, Arm Cortex-M7 MCU with 2MBytes of Flash memory, 1MB RAM, 480 MHz CPU, Art Accelerator, L1 cache, external memory interface, large set of peripherals
WeAct STM32H7 STM32H7B0VBT6 STM32H7B0 Learning Board Development-Board
STM32H7B0VB, High-performance and DSP with DP-FPU, Arm Cortex-M7 MCU with 128KBytes of Flash memory, 1376 KB SRAM, 280 MHz CPU, L1 cache, graphic accelerations, external memory interfaces, SMPS and large set of peripherals
WeAct STM32H750VBT6 STM32H750 Learning Board Development-Board
STM32H750VB, High-performance and DSP with DP-FPU, Arm Cortex-M7 MCU with 128 Kbytes of Flash memory, 1MB RAM, 480 MHz CPU, L1 cache, external memory interface, JPEG codec, HW crypto, large set of peripherals
STM32F429 Core Board STM32F429 Development Board STM32 Minimum System STM32F429BIT6
STM32F429BI, High-performance advanced line, Arm Cortex-M4 core with DSP and FPU, 2 Mbytes of Flash memory, 180 MHz CPU, ART Accelerator, Chrom-ART Accelerator, FMC with SDRAM, TFT